Wednesday 1 May 2013

New Covers - New Titles

Amazon £0.99
 I'm thrilled that my latest Regency romantic adventure, "A Runaway Bride" is now available on Amazon.uk and Amazon.com. This book was the last title I sold to Robert Hale and it was called, "Two Gentlemen from London". Not a very catchy title and I think the new one is much better.
'When Colonel Robert Sinclair and his friend Major Simon Dudley arrive unannounced, Annabel Bentley is greatly displeased. She and her mother, Lady Sophia, have been hiding from her stepfather, Sir Randolph Rushton, for years. Unfortunately Rushton is well-known to the colonel.
It is only a matter of time before their whereabouts are revealed and Rushton arrives to snatch them back… unless the two gentlemen prove to be more than chance acquaintances.


My second box set , The Duke Series Boxset Two, will be available next week. I'm just finishing the editing and then Jane Dixon-Smith will do the TOC for me. Two of the three Regency romances have been popular among hoping that the other title, The Duke's Deception, will become a firm favourite as well. I love this book as it is set in and around where I used to live. Great Bentley Green no longer holds horse races but it's considered to be the largest green in Europe.
The Duke Series Boxset Two.

House of Dreams
in supermarkets and W H Smith.
My fifteenth novella for D C Thomson is in the shops now. My Weekly Pocket Novel rebranded last year but this experiment failed to take off and they have reverted to the original format. However, the books are now categorised and mine, of course, is an historical.

No comments:

Post a Comment